We are looking for a candidate with the keenness to work independently and with a team in a culturally diverse environment and who has an exceptional ability to maintain and build client relationships.
InfoTrie is a Data specialist serving various industries leveraging our teams of dedicated analysts to monitor global markets for all majorly listed Public & Private Companies for various types of Alternative Datasets: Sentiment, Job posting, E-Commerce analytics, Company Fundamentals, SEC & Regulatory Filings and many more.
- Build & change management (develop in JAVA for Calypso v14.4 package, develop internal components.)
- Handle Incidents and Requests management (business users and other IT teams)
- Communicate effectively, analyze enhancement requests and bug-fixes, and manage document deliveries and effective change management
- Apply monthly release strategy, following the team’s milestones for analysis, coding and testing.
- Support the release roadmap in production & operations management, application support, level 3 (expert), troubleshoot, and fix issues.
- Continuous improvement (process improvements, coaching more junior team members, as required.)
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in relevant roles.
- Master’s degree in relevant specialties (IT, Finance, etc.)
- Work in a shift for ASIA or EMEA region : (9 am – 6:30 pm SGT) or (3 pm–midnight SGT).
- On-call rotation with team mates to cover night and week-end support.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Write to us & apply for job opening today
© 2023 InfoTrie. All rights reserved.