InfoTrie provides companies of fundamental data with full – scale entities profiles globally via our robust and secure iFeed API. Our business data collection tools access & analyse multiple data points on more than 100k publicly traded & private companies for all the major countries.
InfoTrie’s Fundamental Data contains entity files as Financial Statements, Income (Profit & Loss) Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flows, Segment Data and Operating Metrics with data items including common measures used for advanced analytics.
We help you with an easy-to-use navigation system viewing ‘standardized’ and ‘company specific’ financials. This data reflects the reporting nature by various companies on a global level within a business sector.
- Coverage – Global (100 nations)
- History – from 2000.
- Delivery Mechanism – API, Cloud, Deployed/Onsite Servers, Digital Files, Excel, FTP, SFTP, Web Service.
- Data format – CSV, HTML, JSON, PDF, Python, SQL, Text, User Interface, XML
- Data Refreshed – Daily, Weekly, Bi-Annually or Annually and on demand.
Features of Fundamental Data
- Cover 111,000+ publicly traded & private companies.
- Use point-in-time fundamentals covering global companies.
- Over 120+ countries.
- Fundamental data up to the 1990’s.
Benefits of Fundamental Data
- Measure cross-company comparison.
- Analyze performance with confidence benchmarked based on industry-specific metrics for reliable screening.
- Access easy and direct fundamental data for enriched market insights.
- Leverage reliable & transparent databases.
- Benchmark restated and revised data for true year-over-year comparability.
- Navigate between ‘standardized’ and ‘company specific’ financials.
- Leverage Investment Intelligence for effective fundamental company data.
- Structure & interpret the content from multiple sources to that of others.
External Links and Sample Sources
- United States
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) EDGAR Database: https://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml
- Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED): https://fred.stlouisfed.org/
- SEDAR (System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval): https://www.sedar.com/
- United Kingdom
- UK Companies House: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house
- Bundesanzeiger (Federal Gazette): https://www.bundesanzeiger.de/
- Infogreffe (Commercial Court Registry): https://www.infogreffe.com/
- Japan’s Financial Services Agency EDINET (Electronic Disclosure for Investors’ Network): https://disclosure.edinet-fsa.go.jp/
- China’s National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System: http://www.gsxt.gov.cn/index.html
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs: http://www.mca.gov.in/
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC): https://asic.gov.au/
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA): https://www.acra.gov.sg/
- A wider list can be provided on demand.
© 2023 InfoTrie. All rights reserved.