Get Job Listings or subsets through Location, Functions, Date of publishing etc. for up to 10,000 job postings per dataset today.
InfoTrie extracts, validates & delivers data for insightful, predictive, and actionable job market Information. We rely on unique, timely, and accurate job listings datasets sourced directly from employer websites globally.
Job analytics in real-time and in history helps interpreting,
- Expansion Trends,
- Analyze Hiring practices,
- Predict Industry growth rates,
- Enabling the extraction of Actionable Strategic and Operational Insights.
100 000s of job postings delivered to you through a flexible API
Some of the Major Job Postings Platforms:
- LinkedIn Job Listing
- Indeed Job Postings
- Glassdoor & More.
- Unique Job Postings
- Median Job posting Duration
- Unique Companies
The dataset at a minimum includes over 30 unique job and company level attributes and identifiers.
- Job Title,
- Full Job Description,
- Job URL,
- Company Name,
- Occupation Code,
- Sector Code,
- Timeframe (year/month),
- Reference Data,
- Date Posted,
- Salary (if available) and more.
Get complete view of the hiring trends and filter according to your custom needs. Define your own data delivery and schedule method.
- Identifying competition’s technology stack
- Tracking the growth of desired companies.
- Predicting job growth on macro & on regional basis.
- Extensive global coverage with deeper analysis.
- Talent sourcing & in-depth job market analysis.
- Managing industry and individual growth levels.
At a larger scale, this dataset can be leveraged to predict market trends and forecast future growth. Extracted data from all the major job boards is then delivered to you in a file format of your choice, via real-time alerts through InfoTrie’s iFeed API data collector.
For Investors: Improves investment decision – making via predictive modelling.
For Business & People Analytics: Easily track all the open job listings in real-time to competitors.
For ESG Teams: Leverage job posting insights to meet diversity & inclusion goals.