InfoTrie provides full access to flexible End of Day (EOD) market data. We offer trading dataset in major stocks, ETF’s, commodities, energy and more.
Leverage underlying EOD datasets in many ways designed and custom to your specific needs and workflows. This could be further used for trading purposes leveraging low latency feeds with deep analytical tools or via our EOD valuation and risk management tools & techniques.
Important Metrics: Underlying Symbol, Quote Date, Root, Expiration, Strike, Option Type, Open, High, Low, Close, and more.
- Coverage – Globally.
- History – 2000 onwards
- Delivery Mechanism – API, Cloud, Digital Files, Excel, FTP, RSS Feed, SFTP, Website
- Data format – CSV, Delimited, GZIP, HTML, JSON, PDF, Python, Text User Interface, XML, Zip Archive
- Data Refreshed– Daily, Weekly, Bi-Annually or Annually and on demand.
Features of End of Day Data
- EOD data with full ticker data services since 2000.
- Receive alerts post-trade values interpreting workflows.
- Get access to both intuitive bulk access requests to a wide array of stock exchanges reference datasets.
- Cover more than 50 markets, including U.S. and International stock exchanges, futures, forex, options, ETFs.
Benefits of End of Day Data
- Get full access to associated benchmarks and indices.
- Flexible & Scalable delivery through iFeed API.
- Easy access and adoption of global exchanges.
- Portfolio Management
- Market Analysis
- Trading Algorithms
- Financial Reporting & Auditing
- Risk Management
- Academic Researh
- Regulatory Compliance
- Asset Pricing Models
- Investment Advising
External Links and Sample Sources
Indicative list of sources:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Euronext Paris: https://www.euronext.com/en/regulation/paris
- Singapore Exchange (SGX): https://www.sgx.com/
© 2023 InfoTrie. All rights reserved.