With our e-commerce analytics, companies can now automate and interpret raw datasets into useful and structured insights.
We gather information from all possible e-commerce and market places sources into meaningful and accurate data. The data can be used for a lot of use cases like changes in customer behavior, online shopping trends, third party monitoring and risk management.
Trusted Sources: Amazon, eBay and all major E-commerce platforms and marketplaces.
Categories: Household Products, Beauty, Fashion, Food, Beverages, Pets, Electronics and more
Evaluation Metrics: Classification, Text and Ranking Accuracy.
Main markets: US, Europe, UK, Australia, Asia, South America, Middle East and so on.
Features of e-Commerce Data
Sample features include:
- Product name,
- Brand name,
- Average rating,
- Review count,
- Review URL,
- Review date,
- Review country,
- Review title, and more
Three key levels of reviews filtering:
- Single Classification: Spam / Normal review
- Multi Class Classification: Positive, Neutral or Negative Review
- Multi Label Classification: Order Quality, Order Size, Premium delivery, Price Performance.
Benefits of e-Commerce Data
Find Differences and Similarities from reviews (Sentiment Analysis)
Quality Data Acquisition – Assess and analyze unstructured data sets into interactive data discovery models for informed decision making.
Augmented Growth – Optimize and Sell Internationally by having a cautious approach to every strategic decision move.
Accelerated Operations – Simplify and automate the reports with customized filters for data analyses along with AI/ML Models adjusted to your business needs.
Product Attributes: We scan products reviews on various e-commerce platforms and marketplaces for sentiment analysis on product attributes custom to your desire.
Post-sale ratings: This identifies various products and services and their performances post sale for customer review ratings.
Product Development Roadmap: Leverage these datasets to prioritize respective product or services roadmap.
Understand Trends: Helps you get an insight on people’s likes and dislikes. It captures the buzz.
External Links and Sample Sources
- E-Commerce marketplaces: Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Alibaba, Rakuten Walmart, AliExpress, JD.com, MercadoLibre, Poshmark and many more!!
- E-Commerce Platforms: Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and the likes.
- Industry Reports: We can analyse miscellaneous industry reports and surveys which provide statistical data on e-commerce trends.
- Data Privacy Regulations: We follow data privacy laws and regulations like GDPR or CCPA.
Contact Us Now!
© 2023 InfoTrie. All rights reserved.